How to get yourself in whitelist : Cryptotales NFT
Mint is on Feb 20, 2022
Hello fellow Tale tellers! we know you’re all asking for one question... HOW DO I GET WHITELIST???
So we’re going to outline how to get Whitelisted .
There are many ways to get whitelisted for Cryptotales NFT Sale on Feb 20 ( NFT utility project which will give access to Cryptotales ecosystem )
👉 Contribute to the community
- Be active and helpful within the community
- Contribute with fan-art & meme contests and other content production related channels
👉 A gleam Whitelist Competition will Starts on 31 Jan for 500 WL spots
👉 Boosting project visibility
- Posting about Cryptotales on social media
- Interacting with our posts on social media. This includes liking, commenting and retweeting our tweets, and interacting with our community
- Representing Cryptotales (e.g. using an image from sneak-peek as your profile picture or adding "| Cryptotales " to your name)
👉 Nominations on Discord
- We will open the #🎁︱nominations channel. Members will be able to nominate other community members.
- If someone in the Discord helps you, please put them in #🎁︱nominations and provide a brief detail on how they helped you and why you believe they deserve a whitelist spot.
👉 Partnerships and AMAs
- We will give away whitelist spots to other projects we partner/collaborate with
- We will partner with other creators and give away whitelist spots
Whitelist only gives you access to a sale, this does not mean you can get an NFT for free.
You, the community will be able to decide what to add/change in terms of whitelist requirements. If you have any suggestions, please send to @talesghost (telegram) & @zarcian_ (twitter)
You can choose your way to get whitelisted there plenty of ways for every user.